The Row Call Songwriter Group gives songwriters the direction, support and songplugging team they need to get a cut with a major label artist. Our goal is to help songwriters who want a publishing deal, get ready for it.
Each month, Row Call writers receive:
- A monthly group meeting with their songplugging team (online or in-person).
- Play their song and get songplugger feedback on its pitchability.
- Find out what major label artists are looking for songs.
- Songpluggers report back on songs they pitched the previous month.
The Songplugging Team:
Cost and Details
Instead of typical songplugger fees with high monthly retainers and back-end bonuses, the deal goes like this:
- Monthly fee of $50/mo for the first 3 months, than goes to $85/mo.
- When the songpluggers want to represent your song, they offer a single-song publishing agreement.
- Songpluggers pitch your songs to artists signed to major label artists and indie artists with national distribution in the country genre.
There's no cost to apply. Use the form below to send 2 songs by mp3 or link. The songs do not have to be fully produced demos, just great examples of who you are as a writer.